Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Feb 10, 2011

Stained Paper Texture Set

Stained-Texture-Set-Banner
Set contains seven unique paper textures, each measures 2800 X 2172 pixels.

Download Zipped Set Here:

15 comments:

Vero said...

Thank you for all these new textures. I love your work.

Vicki said...

Thank you!

evadraga said...

Uh, how I like it! :) Tnx a lot!!

kristaskiln said...

I can't wait to try out your newest sets. Thanks so much Jerry!

Lori said...

Thank you! =)

Vintage Barn 27 said...

How wonderful! I was so lucky to find you today! Thank you!

Grandma Deal said...

Your skills are great. Thank you for sharing your beautiful textures.

Jan said...

Thank you for sharing your work, much appreciated

Anna said...

Thank you for sharing. /Anna

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooooooo much for all the beautiful freebies.

France from Quebec

Marie Z. Johansen said...

I just want to take a moment to thank you so very much for sharing these wonderful textures - and also for the ttf's you share.

As someone without a lot of money your generous sharing means a lot. Thank you !

bloominga said...

Jerry, I lost some texture files off a defunct external hard drive and d/l some replacements today. Thanks for making these available so I can replace the files.
Dottie

Cristina C said...

Hello!
Interesting blog. Welcome to http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/.
:) Take care!

CNA Training said...

Nice textures. Very beautiful. Thank you for this.

propelpmc said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Propelpmc