Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Feb 10, 2011

Hauntings Texture Set

HauntingsTextureSet-banner
Set contains 5 unique spooky textures, each measures 2675 X 1674 pixels.
 
Download The Zipped Set Here:

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you!

Gerda Lelieveld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Mic said...

Used the n.4 for this work

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50875151@N08/5546313321/

THANKS !!!!

Raquel said...

Thank you!!

Pauline said...

Thank you for sharing!

Alexander David said...

Hello Guys,
Amazing!! post regarding Skin Cancer Mobile. but I'm looking for a solution which will drive a Skin Protection tips and techniques.Its was very beneficial for skin related information. I like this Post
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love these for just the right sense of mystery they add to scenes: thank you for all your hard work ^_^