Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Feb 10, 2011

Gorgeous Tones Texture Set

GorgeousTonesTextureSet-banner
Set contains ten wonderfully soft toned textures, which also could be used as
backgrounds each one measures 2400 X 1800 pixels.


3 comments:

Karen's Place said...

Beautiful. Thank you. Karen

Roman said...

thanks for gorgeous collection!

Jan said...

Thank you again Jerry, your work is unique