Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Feb 10, 2011

5 Assorted Textures Set


5AssortedTexturesbanner
This set contains five very large unique and colorful textures.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning. Thank you~ :)

Jacky said...

I love all of your textures and want to Thank You for sharing your talent with us.

Marie Z. Johansen said...

I just want to thank you so very much for sharing your textures with us. I am most appreciative.

Lou Anne said...

I just found your sites and downloaded a bunch of things to try. I posted your link for this site on my blog. Thank you very much for sharing your creative talents!