Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Jan 11, 2011

Grunge Scratched Texture Set

GrungeScratchedTextureSet-smallbanner2
Grunge Scratched Texture Set contains 14 textures, each texture measures 2592 X 1944
pixels in size.  Hopefully these will come of some use.  Enjoy!    Careful, 46 MB file size.



6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Thanks! This link worked ;D

Anonymous said...

Thank, they are great

Claudia said...

Thank you for sharing all of your tremendous work with everyone out here. Your site is awesome as well.
Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Jessica

lissa said...

just want to say thanks for all your hard work, wonderful textures

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your kindness and for sharing your great art work .
Victor