Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 17, 2010

Tones Texture Set




10 comments:

Country Girl said...

Oh, sweet! Thank you.

Joanie said...

Great idea, Jerry! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and talent.

Tony and Lisa Blackwell said...

thank you so much Jerry!
i am just learning ps elements and have been taking an on line class with Kim Klassen who turned me on to your site/textures.i have even figured out how to download your brushes!a mirical in its self for me,but thanks to great artist like yourself and Kim who are so willing to share even i can do it....thank you......Lisa

Amanda Padgett said...

Beautiful! Love your stuff!

Gave it a Stumble for you, hope it brings new fans your way.

Denise said...

you are so generous......thanks again for the great textures.

Diane Creighton said...

You are very talented! Thank you for sharing.

isabelle ann said...

Thank you so much, Jerry. Thanks also for the zip file format for these.

Good luck with your new site, and I wish you and yours a Very Happy Holiday! Hope your generosity is repaid a hundredfold.

The Deming Four said...

Jerry - thanks again for all the hard work and congrats on the new site. I blogged about your new blogspot here:

http://melissademing.com/?p=1227

Merry Christmas!

Jeannie said...

Thanku so much for sharing! Beautiful textures! I am just learning how to use them. But love all the selection you offer.

wisteriax said...

Such rich tones - beautiful! Thank you for making these available to us in a set!!