Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 19, 2010

Thanks for the heads up ...

I appreciate the kind heads up on the 404 errors, not sure whats going on here, but all have been fixed and seem to working as of now.  I'm hoping my Skydrive storage links work smoothly from now on, fingers crossed.


Any further problems, please let me know so I can fix and hopefully not look elsewhere for storage.


Peace always!



5 comments:

Country Girl said...

Peace to you, too. Thanks, as ever, for your kindness and generosity.

Fibre Arts Collage said...

Your generosity is truly appreciated...like receiving a gift nearly every month of the year! Many thanks, Happy Christmas,
Glenys

"MOI" Freubel said...

Great work overhere Jerry !!
I've linked your blog on my website but would you prefer that I link this one ??

Jerry Jones said...

Moi,
Either or both is fine, but there will always be more going on at Shadowhouse Creations.

Dee said...

Love the new site, Jerry! As you can tell, many of us will follow you anywhere - whether you want us to or not - LOL! Thanks as always for your generosity and inspiration :-)