Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 22, 2010

Square Texture Set # 19





12 comments:

Kylie said...

Love this set! Thanks again!

Александра said...

Amazing! Thank you!!!

Sim said...

Merci Jerry! C'est super!
Joyeux Noël pour toi et tous ceux que tu aimes!
Amitiés de Sim.

Yan said...

You do fantastic work. Thank you for your generosity.

Paréeerica said...

Wonderful set & love the idea of 2econd Skin - beautiful banner.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope you had a wonderful Xmas :)

Colleen G. Drew said...

All of your sets are amazing! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!

Jennifer said...

love these, can't wait to play with them! Thankyou!

vee8 said...

Mr. Jones, I thank you for your artistry and kindness - it is much appreciated..!!

Pink Tree Studio said...

Thanks again, Jerry~~these are beautiful, as usual!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for all you share! Your work, your photography is well just simply awesome!!

Aigha said...

Such beautiful textures again! Thank you very much, I have used them here!

Laura said...

Wow. I am totally amazed at how lovely these are. Your generosity is humbling. Thank you.