Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 29, 2010

Old Post Card Set




14 comments:

Sweetpea said...

oooooh, these are MARVELOUS!
Thank you!!

Magpie Magic said...

Very cool and ever so useful. Many thanks! :-)

Claudia said...

All of your work is beautiful, thank you for sharing with all of us so generously! :)

C said...

LOVE these. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Georgianna said...

Hi Jerry,

This is fantastic! Thank you so much. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best New Year.

Georgianna

Lori said...

Thanks so much! =)

Leslie said...

Ahhh, love these old postcards. I do a lot of vintage themed collaging, both paper and digital, and these are one of my favorite backgrounds. Thanks so much for enabling my art!

Brandi said...

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous - I love them! Thank you so much!!

Jody said...

Amazing, beautiful textures. Thank you.

Scarlett said...

i love old post cards & letters so not only did i love & download this set, i did the same with the Old Paper Texture Set. Thank you for sharing your creative artwork!

Evelyn said...

These textures are stunning ~ I can't wait to try them !! Thank you !! ♥

jowdjbrown said...

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come. jeunesse luminesce

joy said...

The real necklace of a woman is not her looks but her heart. Visit my site for more interesting offer. Thank you and God bless!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up.Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net