Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 29, 2010

Creative Layer Mask Overlay Set




15 comments:

Linda said...

These are lovely - thank you!

Donna said...

I love these! Thank you so much!

lisa said...

Truly beautiful!

Magnolia said...

Beautiful masks! Thank you so much for sharing.

Dee said...

Thanks so much, Jerry - for these & for all the awesome stuff you've shared with us in 2010. Best wishes for the new year, and I look forward to seeing what other goodies you have up your sleeve!

Pauline said...

Thank you so much! Have a happy and healthy New Year!

Julie E. said...

Beautiful work. Thanks so much for sharing!

danmelkel said...

Absolutely love this. Fabulous!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Maren said...

Truly beautiful work- thank you so much for sharing. Bless you!

Brandi said...

How cool - I love it!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!! Beautiful!

Magpie Magic said...

Thanks for the use of your stock. Used here: http://magpiemagic.deviantart.com/art/Echoes-197446191

:-) Sybille

poly said...

absoluetely stunning effects! thank you so much for sharing! hugs x

Anonymous said...

Not only are you highly talented and generous... To me.. you have the most organized and easy site to maneuver. The smallest of details were thought through and very pleasant. Thanks~ :) Lj

sherry said...

These are so nice ...Thank you!!