Welcome to MY 2ECOND SKIN:


MY 2ECOND SKIN is an offshoot of Shadowhouse Creations, and it is here that I will house what I consider the best of my textures.
Not only what I consider my best but instead of individual downloads,
here I offer the full sets as a zipped download, something many of you have asked for in the past.

Being this is a big and tedious task, due to so many textures to go through and zip, upload, house and link, I ask, please be patient with me during the process. I promise more is to come.

Dec 16, 2010

Bokeh Texture Set:




12 comments:

Susie Jefferson said...

Love this! Unfortunately, your link doesn't work (yet another little job to add to that long long list). Hope you don't mind my saying...

The site looks great, by the way.

Country Girl said...

Oh, be still my heart! I use the one (top left) all the time that I got here last year. I love it. But oh, these new ones are beautiful. Thank you so much! It's like getting a present under the tree. Only I have no tree.

Wah!

Country Girl said...

Ah. Should have read above comment. No worries, though. I can wait for it. Please take your time.

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Hi Jerry!
What a great idea this site is! Great job! I am now a follower here as well.

Betty

Jerry Jones said...

Thanks for the heads up on the link not working, it should be WORKING NOW.

Cecile said...

And a Very Happy Christmas to you Jerry. You are such an unbelieveable Giver and artist! Thank you!

wisteriax said...

These are just dreamy - many thanks!!

Bre said...

if i could come thru the screen and lay a big smooch on you, i would! these are scrumptious and i can't say thank you enough!

...louciao... said...

Ah Jerry,
Your textures bokeh my heart!

Maren said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thansk for sharing these Jerry they are really quite amazing - D0ug

Wendy said...

Love your kindness in giving us your textures. I am stalking your site... going over and over your tutorials until I 'get' it. Can't wait to do something creative with the bokeh.
Thank you gain again and again.

Wendy Rundel
catadollic